Words have the power of life or death! In the last couple of blogs I expanded on this topic. Did you analyze your words as you describe yourself, others and God? What did you discover? See the blog 3 keys to stop sabotaging your goals through your speech for more details. Did you create your own words that you would use going forward? Below, I will share my Decree and Declarations for 2020.
Decree and Declarations for 2020
By Coach Bev of Redeem the time 4 life
- I will exalt you, my God, the King, everyday, I will praise you (Psalm 145:1-2)
- I will arise & shine continually because my light has come (Isaiah 60)
- I will carryout my work with diligence and everything I touch will make rapid progress under my direction (Ezra 5:8)
- I am called; therefore, I go into the world to make disciples by Jesus who has ALL authority under Him (Rom 8:30; Matt 28:18-19)
- I am chosen and have been given legal authority in every assignment given to me by the most High God (1 Peter 2:9)
- I am a rebuilder in my community with the legal authority by the great King Jesus who finished the work on the cross (Ezra 5:11)
- I will receive a divine transfer of all that was redeemed by Christ on the cross (Ruth 4:9)
- I will increase my faith daily to receive strength to conceive seed and birth what God has promised me (Heb 11:11)
- I will speak words of life and not death everyday into my life and the life of others (Pro 18:21)
- I will get a fresh baptism of God’s love to do what He has called me to do
- I will stay connected to the vine continually (John 15:5)
- I will operate in the ‘center stage of cultural conversation’ our (modern day gates) and the throne room with prophetic solutions from a place of identity and authority in Christ Jesus (Eph 2:6, Esther 2:19)
How did this exercise go for you? May these truths encourage and strengthen you!